Traveling and exploring the world is a great adventure at any age. One of our lovely students Mirka from Beginner level visited British Columbia in Canada and shared her experience with other students and our readers. She was rewarded for great work and received flowers.
BRITISH COLUMBIA – CANADA
May – June 2019
1. You see the city Vancouver, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Vancouver is near the sea and the mountains. Downtown the skyscrapers and the villas are there. Next to downtown the famous Stanley park of 4 000 km² with huge trees is there.
2. Now, you see the city Victoria, the capital of BC, which is on the island Vancouver. Over the Pacific Ocean you can see Washington. The beautiful botanical garden is in the city.
3. And now, the town Nanaimo is in the coast of the sea, where a lot of parks with the trees Douglas a Sequoia and a lot of lakes are there. In the north of the island Vancouver is the old Indian town Zeballos which looks like the end of the world.
4. The splendid mountains are around the town Whistler venue of the winter Olympic Games 2010. The old Indian town Squamish is there.
5. Out of the center BC the town Pemberton and another Indian town Lillouet are there. This town is far from civilization. Between Pemberton and Lillouet there is a 130 km long track of rocks and forests. You can see only the nature. When you are lucky, you can see a bear.
6. From BC we continue to Ontario. You can see the town Toronto with the second tower in the world after Dubai, the hight is 500 m. Then you see the Niagara falls and the Niagara lake. It is a spa in shore of the lake.
Written by Miroslava Srbová, Beginner Level, Sept. 2019